Dasheng DTC3Z N95 Mask (Box of 20) *Passes Quantitative fit test at over 97.5%*
MASKS Collection by PPE ONLINE
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Dasheng fold flat particulate respirator is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to provide reliable respiratory protection and provide 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. This Dasheng Particulate Respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95% filter efficiency.
- NIOSH N95 approved
- Approved Health Canada I/O 321706
- 2-strap design
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable nose clip
Dasheng DTC3Z N95 Features (20 Masks Per Box)
- Listed by Health Canada as an approved authorized medical device
- Listed on the CDC list of Approved N95 Respirators
- NIOSH Approved
- Filter out 95% of Non-oil Particles Larger than 0.3 microns
- Elastic headbands for different facial size.
- Horizontal fold-flat type for easy carry/storage.
- Soft nose foam inside to provide comfort and reduce the impression during long-time use.
- Embossed fringe to keep sure a good seal.
Designed for medical use, construction, manufacture, mining, food processing, agriculture and food processing.
PPE Online and Second Chance CPR utilizes a TSI Portacount to test the Fit Factor of the masks we sell. The Dashung DTC3Z is the first mask that we have found that consistently passes quantitative fit testing from over the 1200 test conducted. We are confident that this mask will produce higher fit testing results than any other masks available on the market today.
For more information about fit testing head on over to our blog at this link: https://www.ppeonline.ca/blogs/ppe-online-blog/now-in-stock-n95s-that-pass-all-fit-testing
- Approved by Health Canada for exceptional importation and sale as a designated medical device
- CDC NIOSH-Approved, FDA-Cleared
- NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-8150
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) = 99%+
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) = 99%+